Ask us any questions about NCS, run by The Challenge...
Where does The Challenge deliver NCS?
The Challenge is the largest provider of the National Citizen Service (NCS). NCS operates nationally, with The Challenge delivering the programme in the following areas:
- Greater London: all boroughs,
- Surrey: Epsom, Guildford, Reigate, Staines and Woking,
- Buckinghamshire: Wycombe,
- Berkshire: Reading, Slough and West Berkshire,
- Birmingham and Black Country: Birmingham, Dudley, Sandwell, Solihull, Walsall, Wolverhampton,
- Warwickshire: Coventry, Leamington Spa and Nuneaton,
- Greater Manchester: Manchester, Stockport,
- Lancashire: Blackburn, Blackpool, Burnley, Bury, Leigh, Oldham, Preston, Rochdale, Wigan,
- Yorkshire and the Humber:Bradford, Leeds, and Wakefield.
Outside of these areas, other providers will be delivering NCS. Unfortunately, we can only take young people who either live or go to school in the areas we cover as we do not receive funding for young people from other locations.